old plots?

lindsey

Dec 26, 2019
somewhere
angel_sakura
angel_sakura
is there anyway to get old plots back? probably not, but yeah i used to build a lot of roleplays and they're quite old and i was wondering if anyone knew if there's any way to get them back

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
is there anyway to get old plots back? probably not, but yeah i used to build a lot of roleplays and they're quite old and i was wondering if anyone knew if there's any way to get them back
When you say, "old plots" what time frame are you talking about? (and are you talking about EDawg878 or some other weird server doogie took over: ParadiseNetwork, DeadX, etc...).

• (Odds are this is the one that applies to you) If you're talking about plots from 2016 kinda timeframe.. they still exist but doogie took the world down because he didn't see a need to have them up. So you'd have to talk to him.
  • (Less likely, but still plausible) If you're talking pre-that, I'm willing to bet doogie doesn't have them and can't really help ya.
  • (Not likely, but still plausible) IF you're talking about DeadX or PN, you can find the plotworld from PN before it died on c3, and the DeadX worlds don't exist.

lindsey

Dec 26, 2019
somewhere
angel_sakura
angel_sakura
When you say, "old plots" what time frame are you talking about? (and are you talking about EDawg878 or some other weird server doogie took over: ParadiseNetwork, DeadX, etc...).

• (Odds are this is the one that applies to you) If you're talking about plots from 2016 kinda timeframe.. they still exist but doogie took the world down because he didn't see a need to have them up. So you'd have to talk to him.
  • (Less likely, but still plausible) If you're talking pre-that, I'm willing to bet doogie doesn't have them and can't really help ya.
  • (Not likely, but still plausible) IF you're talking about DeadX or PN, you can find the plotworld from PN before it died on c3, and the DeadX worlds don't exist.
i mean around 2016, so i'll speak to doogie. thanks for your help! :)

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
i mean around 2016, so i'll speak to doogie. thanks for your help! :)
My pleasure.
One of the quickest ways to get in contact with Doogie is to message him on discord.
There's the link to join the server's discord.

Reactions: lindsey